Monday, February 6, 2012

Work in Progress

My daughter came over tonight and helped (actually did) my add the drop down menus for my BLOG. I will be adding the information for each drop down in the coming weeks. I have been working the dehydrator 24/7 and have made a nice dent in what I project needing. I have almost eight pounds of beef jerky; 3 pounds of apple rounds, 2 pounds of strawberries, one pound of pineapple and a pound each of carrots and bell peppers.

I have pretty much all of the equipment I will need. I am still undecided on clothing options and shoes. Heading off to the Merrell outlet store tomorrow to see if I can find an extra wide shoe that will allow my toes to spread out. I am still searching for a mid-weight jacket. I will post my gear list this week.

Hitting the trails daily now adding miles and increasing the weight in my pack. Hope to increase my speed and build stamina. Until next time, enjoy life and have fun. I am.

1 comment:

  1. Must say, you are living in the snow, much differently than the girl scouts did in high school..our trail mix was only m&m,lemon drops and peanuts, and because nI let my mom have rain gear I had to use garbage bags.., to keep dry and warm/....

    ReplyDelete